Skip to main content

VIP EMAIL SIGNUP LINK

There have been multiple asks for a link to my VIP email signup form.


Thank you for your interest in my artwork. The VIP Patrons on my list enjoy advance access to new artwork. Art Launches happen as I complete new artwork. I can't pre-schedule my creative process! My art is in demand and many times the originals sell to my VIP Patrons before ever being released to the public market. This is the singular best way to see all of my new art and have a shot at purchasing it. 

Otherwise you will have to wait for me to do a public art launch. :( 
Who likes to wait? 
Especially when it means most likely missing out on buying your choice of artwork. 

For instance, I launched a turtle painting this month (February 2018) to my VIPs and sold it within minutes. There were a dozen inquiries to that painting. That art is not going to be reproduced as a print, so the patron who acted on the email offering was able to acquire a very special piece of artwork. When I post the image to my website later in the month, no one else in the world will have access to it! 

My VIP Patrons also get to see the artwork in process before I release photos to social media. Frequently there will be links to videos or photos of my creative process. Plus, my VIPs get to ask me questions directly.

As if that weren't enough, my VIP Patrons also get SALE information. I usually hold a few sales each year around the change of seasons to clear out my old inventory and make room for the new artwork and limited edition prints. The only way to get the sale deal is to be signed up for this email group list.


Artist Kelly Reark 
www.KellyReark.com 
www.TattooedTarpon.com 
www.WaterfrontKelly.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 World's Richest Tarpon Tournament

Each year that I create the artwork for the World’s Richest  Tarpon   Tournament , it is a very special honor to me. I love the Boca Grande fishery for so many reasons. The people I’ve fished with and the exhilaration of catching the mighty silver king are priceless. We are blessed to live in such a special place where the  tarpon  pile up and present us with the spectacle of huge rolling and feeding schools. Watching the crabs run on the tide or a fish evading a large and looming shadow of a bull or hammerhead are sights common here, unlike anywhere else. When I sit back in my chair on a drift off the pass, I often think about my previous  tarpon  experiences. Every single one was an event shared with friends and loved ones that I truly cherish. Fishing is as much about people and relationships as it is about the fish.  This year is a year of setting sons for our fishery. A few of the boats and people that I grew up fishing with or next to will no longer be in the P

Shirt Launch

In March, 2019, Kelly launched a line of wearable artwork in a collaboration with FRIO Ice Chests and Visual Promotions brand. Visit  https://kellyreark.frioicechests.com  to check out all of the designs. New items added regularly - follow Kelly on Instagram and Facebook for product launches.  Wholesaler opportunities - please inquire - www.kellyreark.com Reigning Silver  Tarpon Hammerhead Hide Buy some new gear! Cool info about my shirts: The solar performance long sleeve shirt offers superior sun protection and performance qualities featuring UPF 50+ solar protection. This long sleeve tee is lightweight, comfortable, and extremely durable. The fabric features moisture-wicking technology developed to keep you dry while you are out on the water. UPF 50+ 100% Polyester Interlock Moisture Wicking  Odor Resistant  Stain Release Technology  Ultra Tight Knit Resists Snagging Generously sized with ample sleeve length  Hand

Kelly Reark on transforming a fish mount

Tarpon fever - What a transformation! I spent a lot of time with this mini tarpon. It came from the 2003 World's Richest Tarpon Tournament captain's trophy. Through the years, it took a lot of sun and weathering. I used apoxie sculpting medium to patch the holes and chipped paint, and I sanded and sanded to make the body smooth again. Several coats of paint followed several coats of primer, and I finished with four coats of high gloss sealing varnish. I completely changed the look of this tarpon because I wanted it to be a Boca Grande Pass tarpon. Using photos from fish caught here in the Pass, I gave him the seaglass green, gold and silvery hues we love to see flashing f... To read the rest of this newsletter or to subscribe, please click here. https://mailchi.mp/9199c74d4589/wet-paint-reark-5028030