Skip to main content
Tell your own story. Why have the same fish mount as the masses when you can have a custom story-telling work of art? We all have that one fish story—the cast that landed just right, the fight that tested your patience, or the one that got away… almost. For me, it was a late spring day off the Florida Gulf coast. The water was glassy and sparkling with the setting sun. I was drifting in Boca Grande Pass, just enjoying the afternoon with family. I wasn’t expecting much, until I hooked into something that nearly pulled me overboard. FISH ON! I fought hard with a 175-pound tarpon and this girl was not interested in being anywhere near my boat. Each time I reeled her close, she would get another surge of energy and zip off all of the line I fought so hard to gain. There were moments of stand-off where I didn't lose any line but I didn't gain any either. We picked our way through the other boats in the Pass, avoiding fouling the line. She wanted shallow water and she showed off with spectacular aerial jumps. Would the hook stay anchored as I bowed the rod to the King? Yes! Finally, I felt her take a turn and swim toward the boat. She was ready and so was I. It was almost 30 minutes after sunset, and I had the release. That catch deserved more than a snapshot—it needed a story told in paint. That’s exactly why I do what I do. Instead of settling for a cookie-cutter mount, let’s create a one-of-a-kind, hand-painted piece that tells your story. Each mount I create is inspired by real fishing tales—yours. From family fishing legacies to laugh-out-loud bloopers, every brushstroke is built from your photos, your memories, and your connection to the water. Want to see how they come to life? Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes videos, progress shots, and close-up details. Ready to celebrate your fish tale? Click the COMMISSIONS tab now to view pricing or reserve your spot on my calendar. Tight lines, Kelly P.S. These aren't just fish mounts—they’re memory anchors. Let's turn your favorite catch into something you'll be proud to pass down. www.KellyReark.com https://www.instagram.com/kellyreark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIP Circle EMAIL SIGNUP LINK

There have been multiple asks for a link to my Collector's Circle email signup form. Here is the link! Thank you for your interest in my artwork. My Collector's Circle enjoys advance access to new artwork. My art is in demand and many times the originals sell to my Collector's Circle before ever being released to the public market. This is the singular best way to see all of my new art and have a shot at purchasing it.  Otherwise you will have to wait for me to do a public art launch. :(  Who likes to wait?  Especially when it means most likely missing out on buying your choice of artwork.  For instance, I launched a turtle painting to my Collector's Circle and sold it within  minutes . There were a dozen inquiries to that painting. That art is not going to be reproduced as a print, so the patron who acted on the email offering was able to acquire a very special piece of artwork. When I post the image to my website later in the month, no on...

Gator update

GATOR UPDATE >>>>  https://mailchi.mp/[xxxxxx]/wet-paint-reark-4962606 Click this link to view my newsletter and get the details on this beast! Artist Kelly Reark  www.TattooedTarpon.com
Announcement! The World's Richest Tarpon Tournament artwork "Silver Lining" is available as a signed poster at the Boca Grande Area Chamber of Commerce starting today! To purchase poster art, Tervis tumblers, or sport fishing shirts, visit  https:// bocagrandechamber.com/  or call 941-964-0620. I am also releasing a limited edition of the fine art (no tournament text). There are just a few pieces on display throughout Boca Grande and I am taking orders through June 14 to fill before Father's Day. Orders reserved after June 14 will not be available to pickup before Father's Day. Reply to this email with questions or to request an artwork reservation.  The original painting is 36x48 inches. The original is available, framed ($6,000). A special edition giclĂ©e on canvas, remarked (painted on), of 10 pieces signed and numbered, in size 30x40 will be sold framed or gallery-wrapped for $900. A limited edition of 50 signed and numbered pieces in size 30x40 will be sold fr...